The 3rd annual meeting of the VIRIES will take place on May 23-25th, 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at the Hotel Vila Gale Opera This will be the third VIRIES meeting, following our highly successful first two annual events in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
PLEASE NOTE: You need to register for the meeting whether you ARE ATTENDING OR you plan to watch the meeting LIVE ONLINE. IF you DO NOT register, you WILL NOT be able to access the meeting online.
Room Reservations at Vila Gale Opera
Reservations should be done by email in attention of Mrs. Teresa Barros: email@example.com
Direct phone contact in working hours GMT (09:00 – 12:30 / 14:00 – 17:30): +351.217.907.678
NOTE: Please do not use any other email, but the above, as “Fully Booked” announcement will come out, due to room blockade on VES/VIRIES contract.
Things to Do in Lisbon (Thanks to VES!!):
Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays 5 centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
Here is some great info to get you started on experience all that Lisbon has to offer!
- TRAVEL GUIDE 1: Lisbon Vacation Guide by Expedia
- FOOD 1: Famed Chef Anthony Bourdain Discovers Lisbon
- FOOD 2: Chef Anthony Bourdain goes to Lisbon again with his acclaimed show No Reservations
- FOOD 3: Portuguese Food tour in Lisbon
- THINGS TO DO 1: The New York Times gives great ideas on what to do if you only have 36 hours in Lisbon!
- THINGS TO DO 2: The Lisbon Bucket list
- THINGS TO DO 3: 20 Things to Do in Lisbon
- THINGS TO DO 4: 60 second City