Third Annual Meeting
The 3rd annual meeting of the VIRIES will take place on May 23-25th, 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at the Hotel Vila Gale Opera This will be the third VIRIES meeting, following our highly successful first two annual events in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
Things to Do in Lisbon (Thanks to VES!!):
Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays 5 centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
- TRAVEL GUIDE 1: Lisbon Vacation Guide by Expedia
- FOOD 1: Famed Chef Anthony Bourdain Discovers Lisbon
- FOOD 2: Chef Anthony Bourdain goes to Lisbon again with his acclaimed show No Reservations
- FOOD 3: Portuguese Food tour in Lisbon
- THINGS TO DO 1: The New York Times gives great ideas on what to do if you only have 36 hours in Lisbon!
- THINGS TO DO 2: The Lisbon Bucket list
- THINGS TO DO 3: 20 Things to Do in Lisbon
- THINGS TO DO 4: 60 second City